Search This Blog

Monday 31 August 2015

Memory Magnet!

I made this cute magnet to remember our holiday to Holland. It was really easy to make, and costs less than 50p to make too!!!

 
My original plan was to put the postcards I had brought into the frames, but they didn't fit. I am going to have to think of a new project for them.
 
 
You need: A decorative bag, I got mine buying a postcard, and a magnetic photo frame, this one came in a pack of two for 69p from Home Bargains.
 
 
How to do it: Very simply choose the part of the bag you like the best, then fold it to fit the frame, insert and put it on the fridge. I used the girls letter magnets to write Amsterdam underneath it too.
 
 
Super easy and super quick.



1 comment:

Please leave us any comments, ideas and suggestions. Lucy x