- 1 packet of Oreos (or I used the pretend ones from the Aldi)
- 6 digestive biscuits
- 80g butter
- 600g cream cheese
- 280ml double cream
- Vanilla extract
- 100g icing sugar
- Take a third of the Oreos and the digestives and crumb. We did this by putting them in a freezer bag a hitting them with a rolling pin.
- Melt the butter and mix with the crumbs. The texture should be firm when pressed, but not sticky.
- Press into a baking tin with the back of a spoon.
- Chill in the fridge
- Mix cream cheese and sugar in a mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Add vanilla and cream and mix again until creamy and smooth.
- Crumb the rest of the Oreos leaving some pieces a bit bigger.
- Fold into the cheesecake mixture.
- Chill overnight before eating.
- Decorate. We used chocolate buttons.
We really enjoyed devouring this. It has a really creamy texture, with lovely crunchy bits from the Oreos. YUMMY!