So having watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse in the morning we decided to make some Mickey inspired treats, we have made enough to share with all our friends at dance class that afternoon.
The instructions: (which are VERY EASY)
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave (we made some milk, and some white).
- Mix in rice crispies or coco pops until they are all covered in chocolate.
- Spray the inside of a Mickey Mouse cookie cutter with spray oil, and place it on a chopping board covered in cling film.
- Put the crispy mix inside and flatten with a spoon.
- Pop it in the freezer for five minutes until firm.
- Gently push it free from the cutter.
- Eat!!!! (or pop into paper bags to share if you want to....)
|Lily taking the mixing very seriously.|
|Daisy is desperate to start munching on them.|
|The finished Mickey Mouse crispy cake. Yummy!!!|