We love rainbows in this house, and often need to persuade Lily that we just don't have time to find the end of the rainbow before dance class. LOL! But we did have time to create these beautiful rainbow decorations.
|Rainbow Rainbow Go Go Go!|
They were so easy to make too:
- Cut a paper plate in half.
- Paint rainbow colours on the plate.
- Stick on some cotton wool clouds.
- Tape some string to the back so it hangs up.
- Show it to everyone you know!
|I'm so happy with my rainbow....|
|Look Mummy it's spinning!!!!|