Search This Blog

Saturday 6 June 2015

Banana Cinnamon French Toast

We made this yummy French toast before nursery, as a yummy treat for being so good at bedtime the night before. It was really yummy and got the thumbs up from Lily!!!

Here's how to make it:
  1. Whisk 2 eggs with sugar or sweetener and cinnamon.
  2. cut bread into four.
  3. Dip into egg mixture.
  4. Fry in frylight until golden.
  5. Serve with bananas and a blob of yoghurt (and syrup if you are feeling naughty).

What do you have as a treat for breakfast???

2 comments:

  1. Aaaw I have been good today and I think, I am going to treat myself with this now as I have also been doing my french toast wrong. lol xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really hope you enjoy it! It is Lily's favourite treat...

      Delete

Please leave us any comments, ideas and suggestions. Lucy x