You will need:
- An Oreo cookie (or these cheap fake ones from Aldi!)
- A cookie pop stick (I cut them in half so they are not too long)
- 3 chocolate buttons.
- One gummy sweet.
- A yoghurt covered fruit flakes cut in half.
- Melted chocolate.
- Twist the Oreo in half to separate.
- Dip stick in chocolate and place onto half the Oreo.
- Dip 2 buttons on chocolate and add to Oreo as ears.
- Use chocolate to glue Oreo closed again.
- Use chocolate to glue on button as a muzzle.
- Add sweetie nose, and fruit flake eyes using melted chocolate!
- Eat and enjoy!!!
The girls thought they looked amazing!!!
|I don't want to eat Bear!|
|I want to eat his nose first!|
The devastation of your cookie pop falling of the stick when you are trying to eat it. Daisy started shouting "Bears face fell off mama, fix him he's sad!!!",Oh dear!!!
|Bears face fell off..........|