Search This Blog

Tuesday 31 March 2015

Pitta Bread Pizzas

My eldest daughter is not the easiest child to feed, she is quite fussy about trying new foods, not at all like my youngest who just seems to enjoy eating, anything and everything!!!!
 
We saw these pitta pizzas in one of our many children's recipe books when we spent the morning looking for new things to try, I let the girls pick some new foods each to try throughout the Easter holidays.
 
Looking through our recipe books....

 
Lily chose these pizza pittas and they were very easy to make. we spread the pittas with some of my homemade pasta sauce (I am making spaghetti and meatballs for dinner), then sprinkled cheese on top, and added toppings. The girls could choose from peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms and ham. Then I popped them into the oven until the cheese had melted, and served with some chopped up cucumber (lily's new favourite food!)
 
They both ate them all up. Yummy!!!
 
Ready to go in the oven!

Yummy!!! Ready to eat!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us any comments, ideas and suggestions. Lucy x