Another crafty adventure, this time some beautiful bird cards. This is the example card I made the girls for some inspiration, although they both created their own individual birdys.....
What we did:
- I cut out some bird shapes freehand from scrap patterned papers (which had been half used in scrapbooking).
- The girls chose a bird shape and glued it to the card front.
- They then gave their birds feathered wings, and pom pom eyes.
- They added some chalk legs and some freestyle chalked backgrounds.
- We then added some secret messages inside and popped them in the post box.
The finished cards, and the proud crafters:
I think homemade cards, gifts and postcards mean so much more than anything that can be bought in a shop... What do you think???