Search This Blog

Monday 13 April 2015

Baby clothes rag wreath.

We had a lovely day out at the beach last week. We played in the sand, built castles, played football, and enjoyed some chips! It also gave me some time to sit and tie my rags onto my wreath. I had cut strips from my two little girls old baby clothes, to make a memory wreath. It is hard to throw away their tiny things as they grow up so I have cut lots of squares out of them to make up a quilt (this may take me some time), and used the leftovers on this wreath.
 

3 comments:

  1. This is a great idea and way to "remember" your baby at the early stages. I just gave away some bags of my infant's clothes because she grew out of them and man, it was depressing. Thanks for the idea and cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. My two had grown out of their tiny clothes years ago and I had hoarded them because t was such a special time. This was a really easy make too.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful, a wonderful idea and a great thing to treasure.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us any comments, ideas and suggestions. Lucy x